Add a new ...

Color blind mode

i´m a little color blind which means i see colors but not as contrasted in comparison to each other. could there be a choose color option or something similar (color shemes) to help me and people with same problem out?

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Maxim Böckelmann shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminSteph Thirion (Admin, Eliss) responded  · 

Yes, I’d like to add that feature in the future. Where can I find resources about the colors that would work? Is there one set of four colors that would work for every kind of color blindness, or would different sets be needed?

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Maxim Böckelmann commented  · 

i think the information here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_blindness) would be enough to decide whether one set is enough or not. don´t make that point to big. it´s a small amount of people.
        but the amount includes me, and i love your app (besides that it is darn hard). and not exactly knowing which planet has the same color and which planet is to come (the line is to thin for me to find out which color that will be next) doesn´t make it easier.
        maybe you don´t have to change much. but the soft-colors have not so much contrast for me. maybe it is no big deal, when you simply adjust a little saturation.
        aach.
        i love your app. really! it looks great. i wish there were a big-screen mac-version of that too. i would totally buy it! cheers

Feedback and Knowledge Base